Sunday, August 5, 2012

10 things Marilyn said...



I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent. 

I have too many fantasies to be a housewife. I guess I am a fantasy.

I'm very definitely a woman and I enjoy it.

I've never dropped anyone I believed in.

I am invariably late for appointments - sometimes as much as two hours. I've tried to change my ways but the things that make me late are too strong, and too pleasing.

I've been on a calendar, but I've never been on time.
(she must have had Italian genes...)

It's often just enough to be with someone. I don't need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You're not alone.

No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't.

What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course.


***

No comments:

Post a Comment