Sunday, July 15, 2012

10 random mashup challenges to begin with


·       Challenge n° 2: the last call

     After growing up in Germany where clubs close between 5 am and lunchtime, already Italy and its last calls around 3 o’clock has been something to get used to. Easy enough, just leave the house earlier so you don’t feel like you’ve been there for 10 minutes when the blinding lights unmistakably indicate the end of the party night. Don’t get me wrong here, when I write now about how I started a legit discussion with a bartender in Toronto, who insisted on his duty to deny me a drink at 2 am. That drink being a coke, I thought he was for sure making fun of me. Nope, the guy was serious, last call in Ontario bars is at 2 am and 4 am during special events.




No comments:

Post a Comment