Sunday, July 15, 2012

10 random mashup challenges to begin with


Challenge n°3: Ketchup, ketchup & Frank's Red Hot


Food! I love food! I mean, I love good food. And good in that case means clean. I'm a huge Mediterranean-food enthusiast. My husband is getting there. But still, he does some things to food I abhor. He has a thing for ketchup. Ketchup on meat (ok), ketchup on hash browns (yuck) and ketchup on breakfast eggs (emetic!). When I thought it couldn't get any worse, a friend of his gave him a bottle of Frank's Red Hot. He loves this spicy sauce so much, he puts it on every kind of food: dishes I prepare with love, very elaborate meals I serve with pride. “Let's put some Red Hot on here, to spice it up a little!” I call him food-raper, he calls me food-Nazi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment